PURCHASE TERMS / WARRANTIES
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that:
the information you provide via this website will be accurate and complete, and will not be misleading, deceptive or likely to be mislead or deceive. You are part of the professional beauty or hair industry within Australia. You will use this website only in accordance with these Website Conditions; and
You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must not: impersonate any person or entity; make any fraudulent or false enquiries; post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings; frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order for any goods on our website you are offering to purchase the goods on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card. We undertake independent fraud checks, and confirm availability of stock.
Pricing, Availability & Assembly
We go to considerable effort to avoid errors in product or pricing data. If a mistake(s) occur(s), we reserve the right to correct these mistakes. We regret any inconvenience caused. Errors may occur. If we discover a price or freight error of any goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you via the email address that you provided, or we do not receive an emailed response from you within a reasonable time period, we shall treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel your order before delivery and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs are charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
All Salon Supplies reserves the right to change any information on the website at any time. Some items may require self-assembly. It may be necessary to make changes to product specifications. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.
Discount Codes & Promotions
It may be necessary to make changes to promotions and discount code specifications. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.
Promotional discount codes. We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this website.
Any further conditions of use relating to any discount code or promotion will be specified at the time of issue.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Kindly select your items carefully as to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not generally accept refunds or exchanges for 'incorrect purchasing decisions' or 'change of mind.' **
- Descriptions are provided for each item, and in many cases numerous photos. If you need further information, you must request in advance before purchasing.
- If you have very specific requirements with colour or design, size or other specifications, you must contact us to specifically advise your requirements in writing prior to purchasing. We suggest that you also email these, and also include them in the notes in your order, and we can provide written acknowledgment to ensure that your requirements can be satisfied.
- Whilst great efforts have been made to ensure we have excellent details in the product description, some photos may be for illustration purposes only, and the exact design and colours may vary due to upgraded model, factory changes, or other reasons. Further photos can be requested, and we shall assist where possible. If you require further confirmation or details, please ensure this is undertaken prior to purchasing
- If you have any questions, kindly contact us prior to purchase.
- Items are requested to be returned within a reasonable time frame.
Should any part of the Conditions be held to be void or unlawful, these Conditions shall be read and enforced as if the void or unlawful provisions had been deleted.
In the event of the delivery of the goods being prevented, interrupted, or delayed by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of All Salon Supplies including, but not limited to, strikes, raw material shortages, accidents or breakdown of plant machinery or for any commercial reason, without incurring liability to the Customer, either to suspend delivery or at the discretion of All Salon Supplies, according to the nature and extent of such event, cancel the order.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Any additional or reasonable expenses must be approved in writing by All Salon Supplies. Please contact us in relation to this, prior to incurring any expenses.
Damaged during Transit
Complete the warranty form
If an item is damaged during freight, this is not Dead on arrival, this is a courier issue, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we cannot be held responsible for items damaged during transit. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you take out freight warranty before you purchase. If you choose not to take freight warranty and your item is damaged in transit, then your claim is against the courier company itself. If you do not take warranty it is your risk.
The courier is an independent company to All Salon Supplies Pty Ltd.
You are welcome to organise your own freight and warranty or insurance, and in many cases this is encouraged. If you proceed to purchase from All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd and allow us to organise a courier for you, you accept that to the maximum extent permitted by law, that any claim for freight damage is between yourself and the courier company.
We would like to promote freight insurance to you, however we understand that under new financial services legislation, this may be seen as promoting a financial product, for which we are not licenced. As such, freight warranty must be requested by yourself. Not promoted by our office. This is not advice and does not take into account your personal circumstances.
Please email email@example.com to take freight warranty before you order. You should also make sure that you have evidence in writing from our office that your transit is covered by transit warranty to protect against damage during transit.
If you have taken freight warranty, this covers the cost of the replacement item, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, it does not cover freight costs of a replacement item to be sent to you. This is why it is critical that you do not sign the courier con note until you have checked your items have arrived safe from any damage. You understand that the freight warranty covers the replacement item, but you may be responsible for the freight costs to get the replacement item to you. If a replacement item is not in stock, or you are not willing to pay the freight cost for the replacement item, then you will be refunded your purchase price only, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, not the freight cost as this was already fully completed with the freight company when you signed the courier con note.
Porcelin and fibreglass and other fragile items..
1. It is your responsibility to check the packaging and box before signing the courier receipt.
2. We suggest that you do not sign the courier receipt until the item is checked. If the item is damaged then you should not sign the con note as it is not a successful delivery.
3. You must report any damage to us within 24 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We recommend that you obtain freight warranty (or seek advice from your insurance adviser regarding insuring your order), otherwise any transit damage is your risk, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, your claim is with the courier company, not All Salon Supplies PL.
5. All correspondence about damaged items is to be in writing to the above email address.
6. All Salon Supplies PL is not responsible, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for freight costs if your item is damaged in transit. It is your responsibility to return the item to our warehouse for inspection within a reasonable time period or as otherwise agreed with All Salon Supplies
Procedure to return:
i. please send an email ASAP to email@example.com including photos of the damaged item
ii. as per above, please inspect the goods prior to signing courier receipt, so that if the good is damaged beyond reasonable repair, the goods can be returned to our warehouse by the courier at their expense, as an incomplete delivery.
iii. all correspondence must be in writing
iv. if the goods were damaged by the courier company, and you took out separate insurance or freight warranty with your order, then you shall be refunded your purchase price of the goods. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for freight costs, and you agree to this term by proceeding to purchase. You may also be successful in having your freight refunded by the courier, however we cannot guarantee this. You must pursue this yourself, as the courier is independent of our company.
v. we shall do our best to assist you with above, however if you purchased bulky goods, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are warranted or insured (speak to your insurance advisor). To the maximum extent permitted by law, we cannot be held responsible if you did not insure your goods prior to transport, or as otherwise agreed by All Salon Supplies. please organise your own insurance / freight warranty prior to shipping
vi. in order to make the claim on transit warranty, please assist us with a full description in writing of the damage, the conduct of the courier, and take multiple pictures of the damaged item, sending all on an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items expressly covered by warranty may be required to be returned by you or your courier to our Sydney warehouse. We are happy to assist with this. To the maximum extent permitted under law, All Salon Supplies shall not be responsible for freight costs either from our warehouse to you, or from you to our warehouse to the extent permitted by law, or as otherwise agreed with All Salon Supplies in writing.
Items are generally subject to a 12 month warranty from the day of receipt of goods, unless otherwise specified in the product listing, or additional warranty is purchased at time of purchase.
The customer must provide proof of purchase and disclose details of any issues you have experienced with our warrantable product. *^ To the maximum extent permitted by law, our warranty covers repair or replacement of the faulty item, where possible, or a refund of your purchase price, excluding any freight costs.
We specialise in furniture and are not plumbing or tap ware specialists. The tap fittings and plumbing pieces, waste pipes provided with our basins are included for free as they have nominal value only. They carry a limited 30 day warranty.
The limited 30 day warranty for free tapware involves provision of replacement tap ware from All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible for any plumbing or additional on costs associated with future maintenance of the free tap fitting(s), hoses. You agree to this term by purchasing a basin from All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd, and you hereby agree to indemnify All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd from any loss you may incur due to the use of the free tap fittings. By proceeding to purchase you agree to these terms.
Dead on Arrival
If your item is DOA (Dead On Arrival), you must contact us and return the item within a reasonable time frame to arrange for return and / or replacement of the item, or as otherwise agreed in writing with All Salon Supplies.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Salon Supplies shall not be responsible for freight costs either from our warehouse to you, or from you to our warehouse. You must also provide proof of purchase and disclose details of any issues you have experienced with our warrantable product.
Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund of the purchase price shall be provided. To the maximum extent permitted by law, please note this does not include a refund of the freight cost. You must email email@example.com and ensure that we have accepted the return, prior to return of goods.
In certain circumstances, due to the significant cost of Australian freight, and the damage to the item, it may be agreed to refund the goods without them being returned.
We highly recommend that you obtain your own insurance cover independently (speak to your insurance advisor / broker), or request freight warranty $30 for every $500. We cannot be held responsible for items damaged during transit. Please note that glass or porcelain cannot be insured with our courier, however separate warranty can be taken out at a cost of $30 per shampoo basin. We recommend you speak to your insurance advise about this.
How to return your item:
1. Contact our company via email to firstname.lastname@example.org We shall evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information. The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return. To the maximum extent permitted by law, freight costs shall be at your expense, however can assist with you by recommending a courier, or as otherwise agreed in writing by All Salon Supplies.
2. Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your customer details are clearly displayed on the return packaging.
3. As soon as the return has been received and inspected, a replacement product will be shipped, where possible. To the maximum extent permitted by law, or as otherwise agreed in writing, you shall be responsible for the freight cost of the replacement item. It shall not be shipped until freight is paid by yourself.
- The return must be received by All Salon Supplies within a reasonable time period
- Replacement product will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by All Salon Supplies, or as otherwise agreed in writing.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Salon Supplies shall not be responsible for freight costs to or from our warehouse for changes of mind.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Salon Supplies Pty Ltd is not responsible for items damaged during transit. We recommend you take out transit warranty or insurance (speak to your insurance broker) for this.
- If a refund is to be issued, to the maximum extent permitted by law, it shall be for the item purchase price only, not freight or insurance costs to the extent permitted by law. A refund can only be issued once the original item has been returned in the original packing to our Sydney warehouse, or as otherwise agreed in writing. We shall do our best to assist you here.
Additional Terms of Purchase
- By proceeding to view our website, and purchase from All Salon Supplies Pty. Limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Whilst great care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item description or pictures are unintentional. As a registered Australian business owner in business, you should contact our office to specify your exact requirements prior to purchase.
- Note most goods sold by All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd are specialised products designed for hairdressing and beauty salons, sold business to business.
- By proceeding to purchase you are confirming that you are an Australian registered business
- Certain imported products may have parts that are not Australian standard, such as certain tap fittings. All items are sold as is, at reduced wholesale direct prices. To the maximum extent permitted by law we are not liable for any costs to bring products up to Australian standard. By purchasing from All Salon Supplies Pty. Limited you agree to this term. This includes tap fittings on shampoo units.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, All Salon Supplies Pty. Limited is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods in transit. We recommend freight warranty be taken out with the courier company at a cost of $30 for up to $500. This shall cover the purchased item only and the cover is arranged through either our courier or Australia Post, or a third party as applicable. In some cases you may be required to provide details to the freight company or Australia Post. Note, porcelain and glass are fragile items, and are transported at your risk. We strongly suggest that you take out the additional insurance on these items ($30 per shampoo basin), please mention this on purchase, either on your 'notes' and on email to email@example.com or prior to purchasing.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any additional or reasonable expenses must be approved in writing by All Salon Supplies. Please contact us in relation to this via firstname.lastname@example.org , prior to incurring any expenses.
- We are committed to working through any issues you may have in accordance with our policies. Should an issue arise, please email email@example.com
- If we cannot repair or replace your item, we may refund you your purchase price for the furniture purchased.
- The owner of this website is All Salon Supplies Pty. Ltd ABN 40 129 026 017.
- Any reference to All Salon Supplies is to the company.
- Address: 1-7 Mann St, Chatswood, NSW 2067
- Postal address: PO Box 486, Crows Nest, NSW 1585
- Freight is calculated by the system as you order, however you must select the correct freight zone, i.e. Sydney metro, or option NSW country etc. Or Perth metro or WA country.. If you select the incorrect freight zone when attempting to purchase order, we shall review your order and notify you of any freight difference. We shall do this before charging you the complete transaction. You may choose to proceed with the CORRECT freight zone, or we shall cancel your order and refund any monies charged as applicable. It is your responsibility to check freight before ordering, as we in no way accept liability for you selecting the incorrect freight zone. If you are not happy to proceed with the CORRECTED freight charge, your order shall be cancelled and refunded as applicable.
** Unless otherwise specified under ACL, ACCC or other mandatory guidelines for trade in Australia
*^ Warrantable Products include an expressly stated period of cover in item description. If not, the maximum warranty is 12 months from day of delivery.